Operating Areas


Blackbird Mountain Guides operates in countries across the world. 

Notable locations include Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, France, Iceland, Italy, Kenya, Nepal, Norway, Peru, Switzerland, and others.  If you have place you want to explore, reach out!  We specialize in developing logistics and would love to work on building a trip with you.



US National Forest Service

United States Forest Service Emblem for Guide Services Permitted on National Forest Land

Humboldt Toiyabe National Forest

Inyo National Forest

Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest

Shasta-Trinity National Forest

Tahoe National Forest


US National Parks

United States National Park Service Emblem for guide services permitted on National Park Land

North Cascades National Park

Blackbird Mountain Guides operates under special use permit with the  Humboldt Toiyabe National Forest, Inyo National Forest, Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, Shasta-Trinity National Forest, and Tahoe National Forest as well as the North Cascades National Park.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice
and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information
requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.